Youth Ministry Coordinator
I graduated with a Communications/Journalism degree from St. Mary of the Woods College in Terre Haute, Ind., have been married to my husband John since 1991, and have five grown children. I love to pray and read books that help me grow in faith and relationship with Jesus Christ. I also enjoy staying active -- bicycling, working out, and playing sports.
1. To encourage our middle school youth and teens to form a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through community, prayer, and service in order to be disciples with a passion to make disciples.
2. To coordinate and implement activities -- i.e. small groups, large group activities, Youth Alpha, Steubenville, Totus Tuus, and service -- to foster evangelism and discipleship.
What do you enjoy most about your ministry?
I most enjoy seeing our middle school and high school youth make connections between faith and their daily life -- unifying their wills to God.
How can people get involved in your area of ministry?
1. Help with leadership tasks at youth events: take attendance, lead an activity, lead prayer.
2. Invite teens to attend our activities.
3. Keep our Youth Ministry in your daily prayers.
4. Sponsor a teen financially for Steubenville.
Favorite Bible Quote
One of my favorites is Matthew 19:14: But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”